World Energy is an energy management services firm that turns the complexity of energy management into real bottom-line impact for the customers they serve. World Energy has transacted more than $20 billion in energy, demand response and
environmental commodities on behalf of its Government, Commercial & Industrial, and Utility customers, creating more than $1 billion in value for them.
• Proprietary online energy auction tools, enabling energy prices 7 – 30% below market rate
• Aggregated over hundreds and thousands of kW/h equals tens and hundreds of thousands in savings
• Hundreds of clients including; Sara Lee, Whirlpool, ConEdison, NASA, Columbia University…
• IES’ Channel Partnership provides a resource to secure preferred pricing, expedited contracting and expert advisement.
World Energy is headquartered in Worcester, Massachusetts, with regional offices in Ohio, Texas, Pennsylvania and Washington, D.C.
Causes International is a green cause marketing company with a new and
innovative donation platform that transforms used consumer electronics into funding for your cause! IES is excited to partner with Causes International , Green2Growth partners, National Grid, the City of Worcester, Clark University, WPI and community members to offer a free and easy opportunity to Upcycle.
• Over 60,000 items can be upcycled.
• Proceeds used for a Community Sustainability Fund to fund and support sustainability, renewable energy, energy efficiency and student projects in communities throughout Central Massachusetts.
• Upcycling is sustainability in action!
Protect the world from e-Waste dumping…Give a gadget a second life…Support local sustainability projects…Upcycle today!!
Energy Monster is your local green expert when it comes
to improving a home’s energy efficiency and comfort. We help homeowners by offering leading edge home performance solutions that save energy, lower utility bills and lead to a more comfortable home.
• Energy Monster Specialist will perform free home energy assessments,
• Your specialist will then present findings, make recommendations and work with you to reach your home energy performance goals, on a budget you can afford.
• Our expertise is with Air Sealing, Blower Door Testing, Doors, Insulation, Lighting, Solar Energy, Thermal Imaging, Windows Home Energy Assessments.
Energy Monster, formally Accelerate Energy, is Building Performance Institute (BPI.org) Accredited organization and has improved the energy efficiencies of over 3,000 homes in Massachusetts. They are headquartered in Worcester, MA.
GO GREEN SOLUTIONS
GoGreen Solutions offers an attractive and sustainable recycling solution to
heavily trafficked public and private spaces by pairing advertising and recycling.
Custom messaging printed on the side of a 41’ X 27’ all-weather recycling container
provides opportunity for increased municipal and private recycling rates, reduces
nuisance litter and promotes local companies and organizations.
Go Green Solutions also offers an array of sustainable specialty items to help publicize
and market your organization. IES has a service agreement with Go Green Solutions to
refer clients to Go Green Solutions for preferred pricing and assistance with project
management and marketing.
GLACIER RAIN BARRELS
IES is proud to support the sale of rain barrels throughout the states within the
New England area. The use of rain barrels allows home owners to reduce the cost
of their electrical and water bills by capturing and storing rainwater for everyday
usage. Each rain barrels is extremely durable, holds 35 gallons of water and includes
an over-flow faucet, water flow faucet, and nylon screen connected with a rubber
connector. Barrels can be linked or connected for max capacities of 70, 105, 140,
etc…. total gallons of water and can be used in a variety of ways. The rain water captured can
be used by homeowners to water their lawn and garden, prepare for a drought of power
outage, and wash their car through the use of an elevated barrel or a sump pump. One barrel normally costs $85.00 however it is currently possible to buy one for the special price of $49.00 or two for $93.00. Eavestrough connectors are also available at $10.00 a piece and sump pumps connections are available at $65.00 a piece. Delivery is free for residents of Auburn and Shrewsbury, $5.00 for residents of Worcester, Marlborough, and Westborough, $15.00 for residents of the rest of Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island or $10.00 if you chose to meet us halfway. If you are interested in reducing your monthly water and electric bill payments and would like to inquire about these barrels call Jim Brink at 774-230-4894 or email him at email@example.com: Mention IES to receive this